Click on the links below for pertinent data and information.
• Kidsdata.org offers more than 300 indicators on the health and well being of children in communities across California. The website, launched in 2004, is a project of the Lucile Packard Foundation for Children’s Health.
• University of California at Berkeley, Center for Social Services Research, Child Welfare Dynamic Report System
• The Child Welfare Information Gateway connects child welfare and related professionals to comprehensive information and resources to help protect children and strengthen families.
• Center for the Study of Social Policy (CSSP) launched the Strengthening Families Initiative with support from the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation, as a strategy and national network to prevent child abuse and neglect by helping early care and education programs to assist families develop “protective factors” which contribute to child safety and well-being.
• County Health Rankings and Road Maps " The annual Rankings provide a revealing snapshot of how health is influenced by where we live, learn, work and play. They provide a starting point for change in communities."